Abdullah Qureshi đź™‹đźŹ»â€Ťâ™‚ Iâ€™m a foodie not a chef đź‘¨â€ŤđźŤł đź™„ and please donâ€™t underestimate the power of a common Foodie.
Mutton Mince 1 Kg
Tomatoes 0.5 Kg
Potatoes 0.5 Kg
Onion 0.5 kg
Green Chilies 5-6 pieces
Ginger small piece
Garlic 1 whole piece and cut some ginger for Presentation in stripes.. Green Coriander and Sabz Mirch as well.
Crush Chili 2 teaspoon
Red Chilly 1 teaspoon
Black pepper 2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder 1 teaspoon
Salt as per your taste
Oil 1 and a half cup
Whole Dry Coriander & Zeera/Jeera (2 teaspoons) Crush them together.
- First put oil in karahi and make it hot at medium put onion fry it till it gets light golden color add mince and bhunafying a bit and add garlic/ginger paste keep bhunafying and add some more water till in between bhunafying till it gets tender.
- When you see itâ€™s getting cooked and oil is getting separate. Then place half cut tomatoes on the top of it & put all spices salt as per your taste, turmeric powder red chilies black pepper and crush chili except Coriander & jeera/zeera. And cover it for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the karahi take a tweezers and take out all chilkas of tamatar and mix tamatar very well.
- Now put some water and add potatoes and cover the karahi till the potatoes gets softened.
- And at the end when your dish is completely done
- Place a hot charcoal drop few drops of same salanâ€™s oil on charcoal and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with Green fresh Coriander, Green Chilies and Ginger Stripes.
VOTE & SHARE